Looking for Alaska's Review

                                              Looking for Alaska : John Green : 9780007523160

    We all know John Green, at least we read or watched his books and movies that is adopted from his books, he writes romantic, teen drama and romantic type stories, and yet, when it comes to this Genres, we all think there is some lousy boys and lousy girls, but no, his stories are deep, and will place itself in your mind forever, I read his book " Looking for Alaska" 2, or 3 years ago, and still I remember it well, and still I think about it, i get the feelings I had when I was reading it.

    in this post, dear readers, you are going to get to know this book, so, please, let's go!

    As one of the best people who was the main reason that I am blogging, told me once :" I read a book, means reading a book for second, third time, not just once, yet, every book is not good for reading many times", now, I read it just once, " not because it is not worth it, the only reason is laziness", yet I read a book that I loved, I joke!, which we will talk about it in a different post.

    this books is worth to read several times, it is a deep story, far away then some Unrealistic Romantic Books which is far away then our world, in a, fancy world, always parties, Brownies, or other stuff, no, in this book, we face it, real and touchable, which makes a deeper connection of us and author, and also with the book itself, too. the book pursues a teenage boy, Miles, Going to High  School, making friends, and other things that will happen to him which I don't see a reason to spoil it and destroy the pleasure of the story, but, All I can say is, this is worth it, specially if you are a teen, you will get more friendly to the book.

    this book is a little different, as I said, then some other Romantic books we see in the market, Realistic world, Real feelings, things that is common in high school is what we see, but some uncommon things that makes it a book, will come along that surprises you and will never leave you in a maintained road.

    the whole details in the story are okay, it is well said some places, not to much, not to short, just fine.

    in it, the text is good and easy to read, yet not to formal and not to conversational, which is important. ( but I need to say, each formal or conversational- typed texts are great, I love conversational, and formal both, but a maintained text is a good point for a book )

    the story is not to much and not to short, yet it is that much that they created a short series of it, which also, we will talk about in a new post. the story, in a short sentence, is this:
  " maintained story, text and size, a great choice , specially for teens

   who will feel more comfort with its space and time"

    for me, it was this, and I believe if you read it, your experience will be similar to this, because many people are agreed that this book is a great choice.

    this book also won the Micheal L. Printz award.

                                                                    The purpose of the Printz, plus Jill's prediction | BookPage

    At last, this book is one of great novels of John Green, who is master in writing in such Genres, and wrote fantastic stories that are adopted, like " Fault in our Stars", which we saw its movie.

جان گرین با شخصی‌ترین رمان خود به ویترین کتابفروشی‌ها بازگشت - خبرگزاری مهر  | اخبار ایران و جهان | Mehr News Agency
John Green
      


    this book, is my suggestion to teenagers, and also everyone.

    Recap:

Here I tried to review Looking for Alaska's book, we also are going to talk about its short series that is made in 2019, I hope our first post about book review was good for you, please give us hints and tips, it will helps us to grow better and give you better experience, from our User Interface, to our contents.

    thanks for reading, Writing for you, dear readers will makes me feel better, Until our next video, Be safe, and have fun!


Comments