Xbox's Series X Official release

 


          Xbox Released!

          Xbox series x is now released! A hot news alright, and an important one, to xbox lovers ( not me, really), I never played xbox before, because, I preferred Play Station to the xbox, because at first PS’s popularity and at second, the great games that are exclusive for ps4.

          Now, xbox is strong at racing games, but play station is more focused on story typed, or professionally, the Action- Adventure games, like naughty dog products.

Yet there was always a fight between play station and Xbox, yet there is no reason to bring a non- acceptable argument in our blog, these things remained unsetteled, and I do my best to avoid such things.

          Now, I have to say this to sony lovers, looks like the ps5 is going to be released in few days, which will be a great excuse for gamers to stay in home and avoid this virus’s progress.

          Well, at the end, I have to say, Have fun Xbox players! Go play!

         

Comments