Why should we read books???

 

                                Why should we read books?

Hello, dear readers, welcome back to “Reviewing with Aryana”, before we start this post, I want to talk about this topic a bit.

        I don’t know why, but I felt so good when I wrote this post’s script, you know, I was wandering about why should we read books?

        I am a writer myself, I can feel a writer’s pain, and also, I am a reader myself, so, again I can imagine the tunnel which a reader passes into while leaning on a cushion on his canapĂ©, so, I came by to write about this topic: “why should we Read books?”

 

        We all need a basic intelligence, I don’t mean those type of knowledge that you learn in academies or the ones that doctors or some scientists will tell you in television, I mean, a different type of knowledge, a kind that non of us are familiar with it and it is sad, we all have problems, we all have a lot of work to do, but nothing can be really an excuse for us to slip away from reading,  here, we tell you some of the benefits of being a scholar!



1- Social helps!

All of us are in debt of books that taught us how to communicate with others, how to be a start in our society, how to be great, how to talk, how to seat, even the basic social matters we would laugh about when we list it as a benefit of book, is one of greatest lessons that books taught us, yet now, with the Instagram and telegram and twitter, the path of transforming important data for our kids and grand children who will set foot inside this solid ground is easier than decades ago, and yet, sometimes we forget who gave us this path, it was the book.

    I am a blogger, I write to keep this grand value up, and  yet I know that age of blog is passed around a decade ago, but still, I love writing, and I think blog is something better that’ll keeps the connection between me and book alive.

   


2- Skills

    Now we have google, before internet, all of us had to search a whole book for our answers, if there was our answers, that was hard, now, with a chrome or any other browser in our systems, we can access to millions of sites that are made for our ease, and yet, I don’t say that we should leave the google and read books just for our questions, I am totally against that myself, because a human should be using what he has, but, one of the benefits of books that still is being called as one of its pros, is learning, sometimes something we want, we don’t find it, or , we can’t get access to it all the time, or some people are not comfort with reading PDFs or webpages, the solution is book! Finding your specific book will help you at this problem.



3-  Vocabulary

When we read books, we learn a lot about vocabulary, grammar, literature and all of that stuff, no matter what kind of books, historical, literature, or Atlas, scientific books, you will learn a lot of words, but the words you learn depends on the book, and even your grammar gets better!

( specially if you want to learn English and you want practice, well, we will write a post about that, too!)



4- Thinking!

When you read books, your vast sea of knowledge gets improved and even bigger, which can be promising and great in both your personal and professional life, which is promising!

        In some points, your ideas about life itself will change, like your aspirations, your point of view, it can really change your life, sometimes, you will need someone to jus tells you how incredible you are, you can satisfy that need by reading aspirational books, which will help you out so much that your progress of fame ( like In writing, which we will tell you about it in another post!), and many other stuff that makes your life changed forever.

        Recap:

We all need Words , you know? I remember, that Robin Williams in Dead Poets Society said:” chemistry, math, physics, oh, All of these are things we need to do for living, but we need language and literature to give love”

        He said something Like that(!), and I think he was right! We need many things in our world, but nothing as much as language, as literature, we need them to protest our needs, without protesting them, we will stay in dark, and stay there forever.

        I hope I could help you about the question, if you liked our post, and if you have some ideas, tips, and hints to improve our blog, please share it, I will be happy to assist you, dear readers, to have better experience both in my blog, and in your life from what we say in this blog.

                Until our next post, be safe, and have fun!

Comments